Join Us January 17th at 1 PM ET to Hear Case Studies that Demonstrate the Unique Challenges and Best Practices for High-Precision 3D Laser Scanning & Modeling Projects
Pharmaceutical and medical research labs share several unique characteristics that can present major challenges to engineering firms tasked with modeling existing conditions. From the sterile environment to the exacting chemical process workflows to the fiercely demanding owner/operators, medical research and pharma manufacturing facilities can become high-risk projects if not properly planned and executed.
This webinar will help you identify the areas of risk that are unique to these complex projects and how you can instill a series of best practices to ensure your as-built model is accurate, on time, and on budget.
Specifically, you will learn about:
- How BIM Connection was able to scan and model the as-built conditions at a lab expansion despite existing MEP that looked more like jumbled spaghetti than rationally laid pipe and conduit.
- Why the O/O fired three engineering firms on a pharma manufacturing project and what Advanced 3D Laser Solutions did differently to deliver the project to spec.
- The best practices you need to employ on complex medical research and pharma manufacturing projects to ensure success.
Please join us on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at 1 PM EST as we present two important and revealing case studies in the pharma and medical research industries.
- Kelly Cone, VP of Product Management for ClearEdge3D will host this event
- Lewis Boxer, Technical Director at Advanced 3D Laser Solutions
- Herb Yamamoto, CEO at BIM Connection