Learn from the thought leaders!
33 Expert Tips, Tactics & Best Practices for As-Built BIM Project Success
New report details 33 BIM best practices, workflow enhancements and project management tips
Do you know the “cardinal sin” of modeling as-builts in Revit? Can you guess the one inexpensive tool you should always have on-site? Do you know how to spot when a client relationship is about to turn disastrous?
These are just a few of the tactics and best practices you'll learn in this informative report. The e-report along with the embedded audio track provides a wealth of information you can put to immediately use in your organization.
Culled from Q&A and webinars with five experienced BIM professionals, the report will show you:
- A common sense process for managing very large data sets (Tip #11)
- One simple way to ensure your clients give you repeat business (Tip #22)
- How you can use visualization tools to enhance client communication (Tip #28)
- Technology that can speed your modeling workflow dramatically (Tip #30)
- The myth behind computer hardware for BIM: Read this before you buy (Tip #33)
Read and hear industry leaders Larry Kleinkemper, Mark Hanna, Greg Hale, Mike Pfaff and Matthew Byrd, describing their hard-earned tips, lessons learned and workflow enhancements designed to ensure that your next project is your best project. Fill out the form at right for your instant download.