Register below to view the webinar now!
More than 400 of your colleagues registered for this live webinar which we produced on July 10, 2014. It was full of practical tips, tactics and workflow tools that you can implement on your very next as-built BIM project.
Here’s the line up of content with time stamp notations:
- 3:30–Greg Hale highlights a challenging chemical plant project filled with pipes and structure.
- 7:25–Greg outlines the unique challenges of the project and how they overcame them.
- 12:15–Learn the new modeling workflow they adopted to complete the project on time and budget.
- 16:00–7 BIM best practices Hale employs in his as-built projects.
- 20:30–Lanmar’s Larry Kleinkemper introduces the BIM projects they’ve been focusing on in high-end urban commercial office buildings.
- 31:00–Larry outlines their typical modeling workflow for BIM projects.
- 34:07–10 BIM best practices that Lanmar uses on their projects–delivered as only Larry Kleinkemper can!
- 42:30–What’s coming up in the next release of EdgeWise (Hint: a ton of folks have asked for it!)
- 45:00–Great Q&A with Greg, Larry and Kevin!
Join BIM experts Greg Hale, CTO of Hale Technology in Practice; Larry Kleinkemper, President of Lanmar Services; and Kevin Williams, CTO of ClearEdge3D along with moderator Kevin Corbley, Editor-in-Chief of Workflow 4.0 on this instructive and actionable webinar. Register below for immediate viewing: